1. Do not litter.
2. Do not damage any property, & do NOT harm/interfere with wildlife
3. No Ipods / MP3 Players – It is dangerous on this course for yourself
and other runners.
4. Never follow the runner in front of you, they might be making a
wrong turn or going the wrong way.
5. Please, if the runner does go the wrong way or makes a wrong
turn tell him, thanks.
6. Always call out the side you are coming up on a slower runner. This
is so the runner knows you are coming and the runner being
passed can move to the opposite side.
7. Pass where it is safe for you and the runner being passed.
8. If you know someone is on your heels let them pass. The 5 seconds that this takes could save you and the other runner from having a major accident, which might decommission both runners for weeks or months.
9. If you decide to remove yourself from the race or quit early you MUST be escorted off the course by race officials, AND check back in at the start/finish line.
10. Follow all PA Game Commission codes & regulations (found on their website - link is on our "links" page)
LASTLY, if you are bringing friends and family, they absolutely, positively can NOT be out on any part of the course during the event. Sorry to sound harsh on this one, but it is an official rule/regulation stated by the PA Game Commission. If caught out on the course they WILL GET FINED. Period. Please, do us all a favor and tell your support crew to hang at the start/finish line or shop at the local stores. We will have extra food and beverages for them as well!