1. Do not litter.
2. Do not damage any property, & do NOT harm/interfere with wildlife
3. No Ipods / MP3 Players – It is dangerous on this course for yourself
and other runners.
4. Never follow the runner in front of you, they might be making a
wrong turn or going the wrong way.
5. Please, if the runner does go the wrong way or makes a wrong
turn tell him, thanks.
6. Always call out the side you are coming up on a slower runner. This
is so the runner knows you are coming and the runner being
passed can move to the opposite side.
7. Pass where it is safe for you and the runner being passed.
8. If you know someone is on your heels let them pass. The 5 seconds that this takes could save you and the other runner from having a major accident, which might decommission both runners for weeks or months.
9. If you decide to remove yourself from the race or quit early you MUST check back in at the start/finish line.
10. Follow all PA Game Commission codes & regulations (found on their website - link is on our "links" page)